Monday, July 13, 2009

Sorry I have been MIA.......

So this last week has been complete chaos. On the 4th of July I got a phone call from my mom that my grandfather had died and was found in his yard. It has been a really rough week with lots of tears. Here is a slide show I did for his funeral. Make sure to stop the music on my blog first. I will update more later on, but today was my first official day home so I have a lot to catch up on. Please pray for my family, especially my mom and her 2 sisters. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole, We know each other but I don't want to tell you my name for fear you won't accept my help. I'm praying for you and hope you make it through this storm. Going forward I want to help you and your babies. I'd like to send you a gift card or something to help out. This isn't charity and I don't want anything in return, I just want to help. Feel free to contact me on my blog. If you need anything at all,my family would like to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed this post. We always appreciate support. I think I'm going to start blogging again soon.

    ReplyDelete